筑业铜币: 8 枚
筑业贡献: 4 点
好评度: 4 点
在线时间: 0(时)
注册时间: 2011-11-10
最后登录: 2011-11-10
楼主  发表于: 2011-11-10 04:06

Derrick - Feisheer and alliance president David - the Stern

Although had the news insolation to leave recently, player trade union President Derrick - Feisheer and alliance president David - the Stern deal, attempts through the personal relations to relieve the labor both sides contradiction secretly, but “the old fish” such procedure, will suffer inevitably also has sent including the player and fan's attack in every way. But takes in the Laker the teammate, the motor - barnes actually throughout chose stand have after death supported “the old fish” in Feisheer. But when was accepting the ESPN interview the other day, the barnes are the steadfast expression, Feisheer look like in our big family the guardian to be the same, is leading and is managing player's all.   
“I knew Feisheer these many years, he acts the role I have watch with the tail of eyed. No matter therefore he does is assorted, I knew that is to us beneficial harmless. To be honest, he likely is our country president, or is the player trade union's big guardians is the same. Therefore I have the confidence to him, Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low moreover I trust him completely all which does for us, I believed that he always receives is letting us restore as soon as possible competes this manner to go to and the capital negotiations.”   
But the barnes also acknowledged that in the labor negotiation process, the general meeting has various new opinions to raise the tabletop, but this to a certain extent, has hindered the labor both sides negotiations progress. Therefore the shutdown until was continuing at present still, this originally should not be Feisheer mistake, no matter who is, when faces all kinds of question, he would to require the time to come each article to solve.   “this is a difficult work, I hear many people to discuss in private, indicated that the player should accept the plan which 55 divide into. Not wrong, such words we were may continue to play a ball game. But I throughout and the old fish stands in the same place, I thought that this is extremely important one step, we must impel the capital accepts our 52% to divide into the opinion.”The barnes said that “, although the plan is very close, only then 0% several disparities, not only but you possibly cannot true understanding, capital team bosses, they and depend upon this to divide into create the income, but regarding the players, what this only then is really our only source of income.”   
But regarding the new season's Laker, the barnes has also filled with the anticipation. In his opinion, reduces although the cheap basketball shoes cheap basketball shoes season will bring the more devil competition schedules, but has similarly also created the good opportunity which for them will win the championship once more.   
“I thought that the shrinkage the season will be suitable we, each people will be clear our team the personnel age universally some big, but we little will play as the matter stands some competitions. So long as the alliance no longer formulates 7 day of 5 competition's that kind of devil competition schedule, I thought that the team may anticipate a better result. So long as has the suitable relaxation time, I thought that the team will have a greater achievement in the new season.”
On Los Angeles Laker the season performance is barely satisfactory, the western semi-final is swept away by Dallas Maverick the outgoing, in the season lacks the high strength training to consider that is their premature outgoing reason. Although NBA was still in the shutdown time at present, but the labor negotiations have made certain progress, Los Angeles Times expressed that in the Laker new season must have the high strength training, this will favor them to win the total champion again.   
On the season Laker is not Air Max Destiny FallAir Max Destiny Fall promotes in the field with the training the performance, but uses in the more training times the team doctor indoor treatment body; They care about the promotion team chemical change, but cares about the team to have the good health. They lack in the season majority of time have the intensity training, because the team hoped that looks after the player body well, avoids because of wounded and sick, but encounters the noncombatant personnel losses. But the final result actually showed that after their performance and meets seriously wounded and sick, is equally bad.