筑业铜币: 8 枚
筑业贡献: 4 点
好评度: 4 点
在线时间: 0(时)
注册时间: 2011-11-10
最后登录: 2011-11-10
楼主  发表于: 2011-11-10 04:14

my intuition tells me

The NBA labor negotiations reach the impasse, official had already cancelled previous two week-long regular seasons, now possibly has more competitions to cancel, president David - Stern expressed that the people are possibly unable to see the Christmas war, Los Angeles Laker and Chicago Bull's Christmas will fight will possibly be cancelled. Los Angeles Times the expert writes today, has carried on an analysis to the present situation - -   Regarding the people who pays attention to the NBA labor negotiations, in the following negotiations, some point must remember, do not too regard the closing date which both sides give. Labor both sides always like threatening the tactic, if they want to reach the agreement, can achieve naturally, therefore gives the so-called closing date, is only indicated that the manner or is threatens another side. Local time Thursday, Stern accepts when the WFAN radio interview said: “if we cannot reach the agreement next Tuesday, my intuition tells me, will not have this year possibly the Christmas to fight.”   
Merely from Stern's words, the people may know that next Tuesday will regard as the deadline date which the Christmas will fight, whether Laker this day meets head-on Bull's competition to perform in that moment adiZero Crazy Light decision. The Laker always Christmas fights the patron, the players possibly will obtain this year the having not seen you for a long time vacation in Christmas this day, this was this team 13 years have not enjoyed the treatment (in 1998 Christmas cause of war cancels for shutdown). Really such words, they should thank the labor dispute?   
Without a doubt, the capital and the player trade union still had the difference at present in the basketball related income's assignment, the capital refuse 47%, the player side to be willing from 57% to drop to 53%. Both sides have not achieved the mutual recognition in the wages system, like the hard wages hat, the luxury tax, the contract increased range and the indemnificatory contract, some manager speaks without reservation, the bilateral must achieve the basketball related division of income in system disparity the mutual recognition to be more difficult than, to be more important. Even if both sides reached the agreement, the NBA aspect also needs to discharge the time to give free player signing and the training battalion, this means the season starts actually the time will be postponed again.