筑业铜币: 8 枚
筑业贡献: 4 点
好评度: 4 点
在线时间: 0(时)
注册时间: 2011-11-10
最后登录: 2011-11-10
楼主  发表于: 2011-11-10 04:14

played two exhibition matches in Mexico

Before Halloween, Stern has the necessity to announce that the Christmas fights the die young? As if the Christmas promoted sales Blake Griffin Shoes already began the prologue, crazy Christmas vacation's rebroadcasting discounted the sale with clothes to start very much early, Stern was the preparation and these snatches the crest of wave?   
No matter what, the present aspect showed bosses are willing to lose the agreement which at least 2011-12 seasons the part competitions achieve them to satisfy. To the Laker, if Stern's prediction really, then they will miss at least 27 competitions, the fans who so likes NBA to these are a serious attack.
Daliusi - Morris is a NBA player, he for Los Angeles Lakers potency, people's impression will be he will make money, signs the big pen's athletic shoes contract, giant star's general life.   The dream is very plentiful, what a pity reality too bone feeling. In fact, Morris is only Lakers 41 Xiu who selects in this year, his signing question suffers temporarily because of the shutdown reaches a deadlock, does not have the salary, his front only then seems not rests the inexhaustible shutdown. “I started to be anxious now,” Morris after attending Friday's player trade union interior symposium acknowledged that “, because the shutdown had already nibbled the training battalion and the competition. I feel the anxiety now for my dream, but I also knew, I can only Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 control in my area of competence the thing.”   
Although the alliance beautiful basic salary is 473604 US dollars, but this to Morris, this is on the paper the picture sesame seed cake, basic does not have the function actually in at present. But his daily expenses, but also has the training, on the money pressure heads on.   He the athletic shoes support contract which recently signed with Nike lets him relax temporarily: “this contract has helped me very big busy.”Morris said that “, although they speaks on another's behalf the expense with the kopeck to have the huge difference, but present this time, can have any income is a good deed pile.”   
His other source of income plays the exhibition match. Recently, he has played two exhibition matches in Mexico, obtained “the jot to enter the stage the expense”. Morris to such experience felt that is content: “I might carry on at least with the NBA player have resisted.”- - in that two exhibition matches also has rising star Jordan - Hamilton who Chris - Paulo, the shone - Lebron 9 horse Lyons, Tyson - Chandler and dig the gold.   Is different with Morris, Laker other rising star Gaud Locker returned to the alma mater Charleston University using the shutdown time, continues to repair his sociological school grades.   
“the people saw my time very much is startled,” Gaud Locker told the reporters that “they asked me saying that how day you in here, you weren't should in the Laker?”   In order to pay own school expense and the invitation personal trainer's expense, Gaud Locker could also not but apply for one loan to the bank.   
Morris said that sometimes he can think, why the shutdown can occur in this time, why could just select in him the later occurrence. But are more, he knew that he must grasp itself immediately all opportunities. “I must become stronger, must strengthen the muscular strength, but must discipline the technology.”Morris said that “when like this competes restores, I may prepare.”